Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Surfers Website.
AL.P.A.S. s.r.l.as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the above-mentioned law provides for the protection of the data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose of processing:
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of legislative or contractual obligations:
purposes of navigation on the site.
The processing of functional data for the fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the above-mentioned purposes.
The Owner also informs that the possible non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the compulsory information, may cause the Owner’s impossibility to guarantee the congruity of the treatment itself.
Mode of treatment.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
by means of electronic computers with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
by means of electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
Your data may be communicated to third parties, such as:
Google: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Customisation, Optimisation;
Google Analytics: Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes stated above, to the following countries:
Period of Retention.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is:
established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Management of cookies:
As each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ considerably from each other if you prefer to act independently using your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser’s help. For an overview of how to act for the most common browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but stops the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For more information and opt-out options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of data.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.